Oway Glamshine Cloud
The Spray adds elegant sheen while calming frizzy hair and flyaways. The perfect last step before leaving the house so you can turn heads all day with your luminous, beautiful hair.
Alluring aroma made with only pure, steam-distilled essential oils in Bologna, Italy.
- Calms undesirable frizz and fly aways
- Unlocks hair's ultimate shine and luminosity
- Lightly hydrates and nourishes hair without weighing it down
- Packaged in infinitely recyclable amber glass to protect ingredient integrity
- Cruelty-Free, vegan
- Biodynamic Marrubium - reinforces of the structure of the hair and protects against UV damage.
- Organic Black Quinoa - is known as "vegetable caviar" rich in high quality plant proteins and amino acids to strengthen and protect the hair.
- Ethical Marula Oil - delivers softening and moisturizing benefits to the hair. It's sourced through verified Fair Trade Networks that support the villages of South Africa.
- Amla Extract - is an Ayurvedic plant also known as "goose berry." It's rich in polyphenols and Vitamin C that strengthen the hair, while promoting healthy hair growth.
How to use
Lightly spray on finished look from 30cm away to unveil luminosity and shine.
Tip! Not recommended for fine hair. Best on medium to thick hair. Great for camouflaging split ends. Blow dry hair then spray lightly on ends for perfect defined hair shine.
Cyclopentasiloxane • Cyclohexasiloxane • Alcohol Denat • Phenyl Trimethicone • Citrus Aurantiumdulcis (Orange) Peel Oil • Juniperus Virginiana Oil • Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil • cananga Odorata Flower Oil • Pelargonium Graveolens Oil • Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil • pogostemon Cablin Oil • Vanillin • Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil • Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil • Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract • Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract • Sclerocarya Birrea Oil • Marrubium Vulgare Extract • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil • Glycerin • Sodium Benzoate • Citric Acid • Potassium Sorbate • Triethyl Citrate • Citronellol • Coumarin • Geraniol • Linalool • Limonene