Aveda NutriPlenish Light Moisture Shampoo
Lightweight shampoo for dry hair.
- Creamy lightweight formula gently cleanses without stripping hair
- Cleanses and replenishes dry hair
- 94% naturally derived, with powerful superfoods
- For all dry hair types
- Nutrient-powered hydration for lush, visibly healthier hair
- Free from Silicones, Sulfate Cleansers, Parabens, Gluten, Mineral Oil & Petrolatum
- Pomegranate oil - luxurious omega-5-rich organic pomegranate oil nourishes dry, depleted hair
- Coconut oil - with low molecular weight easily penetrates hair to help moisturize
- Mango butter - packed with fatty acids helps nourish leaving hair soft and smooth
- Oat extract - helps give the formula a sumptuous, creamy feel
How to use
Massage into wet hair from roots to ends. Rinse. Follow with Nutriplenish Conditioner light moisture.
Water\Aqua\Eau • Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate • Sodium Chloride • Babassuamidopropyl Betaine • Cocamide Mipa • Propanediol • Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate • Glycol Distearate • Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil • Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter • Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract • Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract • Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil • Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Propanediol Citrate Crosspolymer • Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer • Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine • Tocopherol • Glycerin • Lauric Acid • Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Sodium Laurate • Lecithin • Fragrance (Parfum) • Benzyl Benzoate • Amyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Limonene • Hydroxycitronellal • Geraniol • Citral • Linalool • Citric Acid • Sodium Sulfate • Sodium Phytate • Potassium Sorbate • Phenoxyethanol
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.