Redken Shades EQ Cream
A demi-permanent cream equalizing color with a gentle, no-ammonia acidic formula. Rich cream consistency for more precise techniques, including lowlighting and color blocking.
- Enhance, enrich, change, match, tone down or intensify natural or colortreated hair while harmonizing contrast
- 100% oxidative dyes provide maximum longevity
- Rich cream consistency for more precise techniques, including lowlighting and color blocking
- Corrects and adds condition to overly-lightened or damaged hair
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow, orange and copper shades, harmonizes tone from scalp to ends
- Adds dimension with lowlights and contour with precise placement
- Blends 50% gray with richer color and without lifting the hair’s natural pigment
- Acidic pH helps prevent swelling and cuticle damage and ensures gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine
- No-ammonia formula for no discomfort and overpowering smell
- Healthy-looking, high-shine results with incredible conditioning
- Amazing number of mixing possibilities
- Carmin'R Dye Technology - ensures most intense red dye, color stays truer to red tone for up to 40 shampoos, high tenacity
How to use
Mix with 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer at a 1:1 ratio. Can be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle. Process at room temperature for 20 minutes or up to 30 minutes for optimal gray blending. Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Development time: 20 minutes at room temperature (30 minutes for optimal gray blending)
- Developer: 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer
Special instructions! May be diluted with Shades EQ Cream Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade. Use Shades EQ Cream Clear alone for added shine or to lock previous color. Mix with other shades for less color deposit.