Super-sized, extra-large curling iron to create big, voluminous waves. Ideal for long hair.
- Extra-large barrel creates big, voluminous waves
- Oversized barrel with a strong clamp is ideal for styling long hair
- Premium IsoTherm titanium barrel provide superior, fast, even heat
- Repidly heats up to 450°F (230°C) in seconds and customizable auto shut-off
- Cool tip and soft touch handle for comfort and easy styling
- Crafted from industrial-grade components under rigorous quality control
- 9-foot (2,7 m) sweivel cord with hanging loop
- Dual voltage for wordwide use
- IsoTherm - premium gunmetal titanium barrel outperform ceramic by providing fast, even heat to protect hair from heat damage
- SmartSense - microchip that regulates temperature 50 times per second for lightning-fast heat recovery
- Material: titanium
- Barrel diameter: 45 mm (1.75")
- Temperature: 80-230°C (390-450°F), LCD
- Auto shut off: 0-90 minutes (customizable)
- Operating voltage: 110-240 V
- Weight: 430 g (less cord)
- Cord length: 2,7 m, swivel
- On/Off, mode and +/- button
How to use
- Determine where you want the curls to start. If you want curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping the hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
- Wrap the hair OVER the iron for more wave, or UNDER the iron for more bounce and lift.
- Wrap larger sections for looser, wavier looks; smaller sections for tighter curls.