Aveda Be Curly Co-Wash
Wash your curls with the delicate curl Aveda Be Curly Co-Wash. You'll be delighted to find what they give back in touchable softness.
- Sulfate-free, low-lather conditioning wash
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Moisturizes curls for up to 3 days
- Reduces frizz
- Improves the look of curls with every use
- Leaves soft and defined curls
- Pure-fume™ aroma - organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences
- Babassu oil - moisturizes in depth, doesn't leave greasy feel, restores shine and strength
- Baobab oil
- Aloe vera
- Tapioca Starch
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
How to use
- Apply a generous amount of co-wash onto wet hair where you need conditioning most—from mid-length to ends—then work toward the roots
- Massage into your scalp
- Make sure you've covered your curls completely, then rinse. Repeat if needed.
- Follow with be curly™ intensive detangling masque or conditioner—and be curly™ styling products, for perfect curls
Water\Aqua\Eau • Cetearyl Alcohol • Coco-Betaine • Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate • Behentrimonium Chloride • Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil • Tapioca Starch • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice • Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Polyquaternium-10 • Maltodextrin • Citric Acid • Fragrance (Parfum) • Linalool • Eugenol • Geraniol • Citronellol • Citral • Limonene • Potassium Sorbate • Phenoxyethanol <ILN41303>
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.