Lightening caring cream for platinum blond with different reflections.
- Achieve up to 5 levels of lift in one simple step.
- Eight never-brassy shades including six cool shades, one warm shade, and one neutral.
- Perfect for balayage, all-over techniques and highlights on all levels.
- Leaves hair soft and manageable.
- Includes a blonde idol applicator bottle and the first-ever redken blonde idol balayage paddle, creating a stable surface for natural looking.
Who is the Blonde Idol High Lift Conditioning Cream Haircolor best for?
- Clients looking to achieve the widest variety of blonde shades, from icy platinum to balanced beige.
- Clients in need of subtle brightening and with little time to spare.
- .01 Natural Ash - base 5-7
- .1 Blue - base 5-7
- .12 Titanium - base 3-5
- .13 Beige - base 7-10
- .21 Pearl - base 7-10
- .22 Violet Violet - base 7-10
- .2 Violet - base 5-7
Ingredients specifically designed to protect and revitalize the hair:
- Ceramides - repair and seal to help protect color
- Cationic polymers - nourish and smooth the hair fiber for condition and shine
- Violet leaf extract - conditions to optimize the state of the hair
How to use
- Developers: 20, 30 or 40 volume depending on desired result (do not use with peroxide greater than 40 volume/12%)
- Recommended mixing ratio: 1:2 (60g cream with 120ml of Redken Pro-Oxide Cream Developer)
- Development time: up to 45 minutes (do not exceed the recomended development time)
- Wear suitable disposable gloves. Mix products in a well-ventilated area. Mix in a non-metallic bowl.
- Slowly add Redken Pro-oxide Cream Developer depending on the desired result (40 volume/12% maximum).
- Mix carefully with spatula or brush, until achieving a smooth cream.
- When a shaker is used, open immediately after mixing to avoid the shaker bursting and damage from the product overflowing.
- Apply on hair and process at room temperature for 45 minutes. The time depends on conditions of the hair type and the desired result. Do not exceed development time.
- Do not use heat. Do not cover the hair.
- After the development time, rinse hair well with warm water.
Notice! Do not use on hair that is very fine or fragile, sensitized, straightened or permed on the same day. Do not use if the hair has been coloured with henna or a progressive colourant. Do not use on children under 16 years. Do not keep an opened sachet.