The most beautiful season full of celebrations and glittering parties begins! And it's the best time for a festive make-up! We bring the best tips for a party look with “Alcina Beauty To Go”.
Whether it's a traditional family get-together or a fabulous party, experience an extra help with these glamourous Alcina products. Develop your personal style!
Get the Look: Go Princess
Gentle highlight the eyes
- For easy application, fine shading and soft transitions, use the Artdeco Eyeshadow Glamour on the upper eyelid and gently rub with your fingers.
- Then take the liner and draw eyeliner above the upper lash line.
- Finally use the Alcina Natural Look Mascara.
- Line the lips with a lip liner Dr.Hauschka Lip Liner.
- For lipstick use the innovative Dr.Hauschka Sheer Lipstick in the Majalis.
Polish off your party look with the Alcina Nail Colour.
Get the Look: Go Glam Goddess
Intense smoky eyes
- For intense smoky eyes, apply Alcina Smokey Palette
- Then draw lines just above the upper lash line.
- Finally use the Alcina Amazing Lash Mascara.
- First, apply the foundation base, which will ensure the optical smoothing of the lips and a long-lasting expressive effect.
- Create sensual lips with Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick.
- Finally, apply gloss to the lips.
Underline the perfect glam makeup with the Alcina Ultimate Nail Colour.
Profesional Glamot Tips & Advice
For an even more bright look, apply the brightening pencil Alcina Nude Liner around the inner corner of the eyes.
You can also use Alcina Matt Sensation Powder to give a long-lasting effect, which "preserves" the eyeshadow and makes it last longer. Apply the powder with the Alcina Powder brush brush before applying mascara, powdering the eye area and lashes. The powder will make your eyelashes look longer and thicker.
If you want your skin to be perfect all night, take along Dr.Hauschka Concealer, which will fix minor imperfections in seconds. You can also bring along the multifunctional helper Dr.Hauschka Colour Correcting Powder, which can be used as powder, blush, eyeshadow or highlighter.
Even blondes and lighter skin types can opt for a bolder make-up look. However, softer makeup is a safe bet! If you're not sure, follow the rule of thumb of either bold eyes or lips.
Backstage Beauty To Go: