Kérastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte
Masque Force Architecte is a treatment mask for weakened and damaged hair. It targets the fiber at the core to repair and strengthen from within.
- Fiber reconstruction
- Hair strengthening effect
- Fiber revitalization
- Damage repair
- Fiber is shiny and smooth
- Anti-breakage action
- Hair is softened and reconstructedSplit-ends prevention
Complexe Vita-Ciment® + Vita TopSeal
- Pro-Keratin - protein which mimics the function of keratin and rebuilds the hair
- Ceramides - recreates the intercellular cement, strengthening the hair fiber from the inside
- Resurrection Sap - well-known for its regenerating power
- Vita TopSeal - restores inner protection layer of hair
How to use
Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua/Water • Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate • Quaternium-87 • Stearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Propylene Glycol • Amodimethicone • Caprylyl Glycol • Isopropyl Alcohol • Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Trideceth-6 • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Limonene • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Benzyl Salicylate • Benzyl Alcohol • Citronellol • Hexyl Cinnamal • Cetrimonium Chloride • Geraniol • Glycerin • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Parfum/Fragrance
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.