Rene Furterer Sublime Curl Enhancing Shampoo
Shampoo for strengthening curly hair. Gives curls shape and shine.
- Gently cleanses hair
- Formulated to suit curly or wavy hair that is naturally sensitive
- Gives curls softness, nourishment and perfect elasticity
- Redefines and restores curls
- Fresh floral fragrance
- 85% ingredients of natural origin
Contains no silicones or sulphates, biodegradable, eco-friendly packaging
Consumer test results
- 79% of respondents confirmed that it respects the sensitive nature of curly or wavy hair and leaving it instantly soft*.
- 79% confirmed that Sublime Curl Shampoo softens and redefines curls.*
- 81% of respondents confirmed that Sublime Curl Shampoo nourishes hair.*
*Consumer test on 67 women for 21 days
- Natural acanthus extract - patented active ingredient. Adds shape and substance to hair. Envelops each individual hair strand and gently redefines curls.
- Oil of the biennial oil - rich in omega 6, nourishes and deeply regenerates the hair fiber. It is an elixir of curl longevity that creates a shield against humidity and protects curls from frizz.
How to use
Apply to wet hair, massage lightly and lather. Leave on briefly and rinse thoroughly.
Water (Aqua)*. Decyl Glucoside*. Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate. Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate. Glycerin*. Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate. Acrylates Copolymer. Fragrance (Parfum). Acanthus Mollis Leaf Extract*. Caprylyl Glycol. Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol. Citric Acid*. Coco-glucoside*. Coconut Acid*. Glyceryl Oleate*. Glycol Stearate*. Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate*. Laureth-3. Maleic Acid. Maltodextrin*. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil)*. Oleth-10. Polyquaternium-22. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Chloride. Sodium Hydroxide*. Tocopherol. Tocopherol. Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.