Redken All Soft Mega Hydramelt
All Soft Mega Curls Hydramelt Leave-in is a rinse-free treatment that will leave your wavy and curly hair beautifully nourished, strengthened, pliable and maximally defined. Redken All Soft Hydramelt contains Aloe Vera, cactus flower extracts and beneficial natural Inca Inchi oil. You can conveniently apply Redken's no-rinse treatment any time of day to nourish or refresh and define waves for up to 72 more hours.
** Say goodbye to limp, dry and frizzy hair. Welcome perfectly defined waves and curls that hold their shape for days.**
- Provides hydration and protection from dryness throughout the day
- Nourishes, hydrates, improves hair's resilience, elasticity and natural waviness
- Waves are soft, silky, shiny and pliable
- Lightweight formula - doesn't weigh down hair
- Increases flexibility, control and shine
- Eases manageability and detangling
- Also suitable for colour treated curly hair or very dry fine hair
- Contains 100% vegan ingredients
- All Soft Mega™ system - Infused with a nourishing superfood mix of sacha inchi extract, aloe vera gel, and cactus extract, and Redken’s exclusive RCT Protein Complex to treat hair from the root to the core to the tip.
How to use
Use as a complete treatment with All Soft Mega Curls Shampoo and Conditioner.
Apply All Soft Mega Curls rinse-free treatment to washed, damp hair. Leave on, do not rinse and style hair as you are used to. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immediately.
Aqua / Water / Ea • Cetearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetyl Esters • Amodimethicone • Parfum / Fragrance • Sodium Benzoate • Isopropyl Alcohol • Citric Acid • Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil • Trideceth-6 • Glycerin • Caramel • Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride. Cetrimonium Chloride • Benzyl Alcohol • Coumarin • Linalool • Benzyl Benzoate • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder • Hexyl Cinnamal • Limonene • Citronellol • Amyl Cinnamal • Geraniol • Citral • Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract / Cactus Flower Extract • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Glucose • Lactic Acid • Potassium Sorbate • Tocopherol