Balmain Hair Couleurs Couture Conditioner
Deeply nourishing conditioner for colour-treated, damaged and over-processed hair.
- Deeply nourishes, moisturizes and conditions the hair
- Repairs, strengthens, and revives the hair deeply from within
- Smoothes and makes hair easy to detangle
- Leaves the hair incredibly soft, smooth and without frizz
- Argan Elixir, Silk and Cashmere protein - to deeply nourish and strengthen the hair
- Cashmere Protein (Hydrolyzed Keratin) - is a hair-identical protein, it strengthens the cohesion of hair and improves the ease of combing through the hair while avoiding breakage
How to use
Apply to towel-dry hair, massage softly and rinse thoroughly after 3 minutes. Use The Couleurs Couture Conditioner in combination with the Couleurs Couture Shampoo to maintain the correct hair color in between color services.
Aqua • Cetyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Behentrimonium Chloride • Betaine • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Hydrolyzed Keratin • Silk Amino Acids • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil • Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil • Cocos Nucifera Oil • Glycine Soja Oil • Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract • Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract • Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract • Tocopherol • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Panthenol • Silicone Quaternium-16 • Isopropyl Alcohol • Undeceth-11 • Butyloctanol • Undeceth-5 • Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate • Polyquaternium-53 • Dipropylene Glycol • Polysilicone-19 • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Hydroxyethylcellulose • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylhexylglycerin • Lactic Acid • Benzoic Acid • Sodium Benzoate • Parfum • Pantolactone • Allantoin • Citric Acid • Sorbic Acid
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.