Davines Heart of Glass Silkening Shampoo
Gentle shampoo to cleanse and clarifies blondes tones of hair.
- Provides nourishment to natural and cosmetically treated hair
- Provides shine and moisture
- Balances unwanted reflects
- Immediate illuminating action on natural and cosmetic blonde shades
- Contains natural pigments - indigo blue
- Helps to revive the natural shine, glossiness and vitality of your hair after things like sun, chlorine or saltwater exposure
- Can be used daily
- 83.3% of ingredients of natural origin
- Natural extract of Jagua fruit - guarantees a delicate chromatic balancing of the shades and is perfect for all types of blonde hair — prevents the warm-toned blondes from becoming even warmer
- Natural extract from Baobab seeds - a botanical alternative to silicones, since it helps moisturize and control the hair
How to use
Apply to scalp and damp hair, massaging gently. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. For best results, it is recommended to use with other Davines Heart of Glass products.
Aqua / Water / Eau • Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Decyl Glucoside • Parfum / Fragrance • Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate • Polysorbate 20 • Sodium Methyl Isethionate • Betaine • Lauric Acid • Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Benzyl Alcohol • Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine • Coco-glucoside • Sodium Chloride • Glyceryl Oleate • Sodium Benzoate • Glycol Distearate • Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate • Polyquaternium-7 • Phenethyl Benzoate • Sodium Laurate • Polyquaternium-10 • Coconut Acid • Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate • Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Citric Acid • Genipa Americana Fruit Extract • Alpha-isomethyl Ionone • Linalool • Corn Starch Modified • Glyceryl Stearate • Tocopherol • Sodium Hydroxide • Coumarin • Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract • Glycine Soja Oil / Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.