Alterna My Hair My Canvas Shine On Defining Foam
A vegan shine enhancing foam that creates added radiance, smoothness, and manageability to heat- or air-dried styles.
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Combats frizz, smoothes hair
- Improves hair manageability
- Gives a silky feel and adds a glossy finish
- Vegan Botanical Caviar - adds intense hydration, improves moisture retention, smoothes the cuticle to adds bounce, shine and strength, neutralizes antioxidants
- White Charcoal - absorb impurities, odor and oil while purifying, balancing and protecting against environmental pollutants and toxins
- Prickly Pear Oil- lock in moisture and smooth cuticle damage to restore and protect hair
How to use
Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense palm-size amount into hand and spread evenly from mid-length to ends. Style as desired.
Aqua/water/eau • Isobutane • Tapioca Starch • Cetearyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Silicone Quaternium-16/glycidoxy Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Steapyrium Chloride • Propane • Phenoxyethanol • Parfum/fragrance • Peg-12 Dimethicone • Undeceth-11 • Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine • Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride • Cetyl Alcohol • Amodimethicone • Propylene Glycol • Undeceth-5 • Behentrimonium Chloride • Ethylhexylglycerin • Polyquaternium-7 • Acetic Acid • C11-15 Pareth-7 • Laureth-9 • Benzyl Alcohol • Sodium Chloride • Limonene • Trideceth-12 • Linalool • Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane • Charcoal Powder • Opuntia Ficus-indica Seed Oil • Sodium Benzoate • Citral • Tocopherol • Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract • Tetrasodium Edta • Citric Acid
Flammable gas, aerosol, solid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Don't smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not puncture or burn even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosols. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep refrigerated. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.