Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo
Restructuring shampoo for damaged hair.
First step for stronger, healthier looking hair.
- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair
- Gently cleanse damaged hair with a luxurious lather
- Helps to repair and strengthen the hair
- Restores hair and fights back against damage
- Leaves hair feeling smooth and soft
- Babassu and coconut-based cleansing system - foam with softening and hydrating action, kind to damaged hair
- Quinoa protein - helps strengthen and repair hair from the inside out
- Olive and sunflower oil
- Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil - enhance regeneration
How to use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse. Follow with Damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner or Damage remedy™ intensive restructuring treatment, a weekly hair mask for damaged hair.
Water\Aqua\Eau • Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate • Babassuamidopropyl Betaine • Propanediol • Sodium Chloride • Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate • Dimethicone • Glyceryl Oleate • Coco-Glucoside • Hydrogenated Lecithin • Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil • Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil • Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil • Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs • Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract • Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil • Stearic Acid • Potassium Stearate • Laureth-4 • Laureth-23 • Glycerin • Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Acrylates Copolymer • Squalane • Polysorbate 80 • Calcium Gluconate • Sodium Gluconate • Citric Acid • Sodium Hydroxide • Fragrance (Parfum) • Linalool • Geraniol • Citronellol • Limonene • Gluconolactone • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol • Annatto
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.