Voono Hair Of Gaurí
Natural detoxifying mask for all hair types, especially for those who struggle from excessive grease and dandruff
- Prevents hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth
- Detoxifies hair and skin and keeps it in balance
- Removes excess grease, provides sebum production control
- Fights dandruffs, soothes the scalp
- Strengthens hair fiber and prevents scalp infections
- Revitalizes, protect against premature ageing, eliminates grays
All the Voono products are not tested on animals, they are vegan-friendly and have no trace of chemicals.
- Amla - contains a range of vitamins and valuable substances, especially vitamin C, which helps to smooth the hair structure - the hair is then softer, smoother and shinier.
- Rose - precious ingredient, rich in antioxidants, cares the scalp
- Shikakai - gentle yet effective natural cleansing agent, adds shine and healthy look
- Henna Lawsonia 1% - do not change tha hair shade, provides deep regeneration and cutlicle reparation
- Arnica - stimulates the scalp for healthy growth, prevents hair loss
- Neem - known for its antiseptic effects, soothes scalp irritation, fights dandruffs
How to use
Mix the powder with lukewarm water (max. 30°C). Massage into hair scalp and hair. You can also add a few drops of argan oil (or another oil) for extra care. Leave in your hair for at least 30 minutes. Then rinse throughly with warm water or shampoo (if oil was used).
What to avoid?
- The mask is not suitable for bleached blond hair (could change the hair shade).
- Do not mix with black or brown color shades - it could change the color result.
- Apply primarily onto hair scalp. Apply onto lengths only in case you want to enhance the warm tones.
- It is not recommend to use the mask on dark shades. It could remove dark pigments (lightening effect)
- Due to the henna content, do not mix the mask with water warmer than 30 °C - it could stain the hair.
Amla, Rose, Tulsi, Shikakai, Henna Lawsonia 1%, Bahna, Arnica, Brahmi, Reeth, Neem, Shringraj.