Davines The Renaissance Circle
Deeply repairing mask for brittle, damaged and hopeless hair. Also perfect for those who love outdoor sports or swimming.
How to use
- Gives new life to hair damaged from heat styling, sun, chlorine, or frequent color services
- Provides deep nourishment and higly conditioning
- Helps to reassemble the hair structure, where it is damaged
- Restores shine, softness, silkiness and body
- Hair looks healthier and stronger
- Perfect for extremely damaged hair
Free of parabens, silicones and artificial colors.
- Babassu butter - contains the very high concentration of lauric acid (40%) and myristic acid (17%), works as an emollient, provides body and velvety smootheness
- Yellow Clay - reassembles the external structure of the hair, where it is damaged
How to use
Apply to towel-dried hair after shampooing. Process for 10 minutes, comb through and rinse. Proceed with blow-drying.
Tip for multi-masking:
- Lengths and ends: apply The Renaissance Circle for a deep repair.
- Scalp: apply The Purity Circle for a purifying effect.