Alpecin Anti-Dandruff Shampoo A3
Activating shampoo with double effect against dandruff and to promote hair growth. Suitable for thinning hair with oily dandruff.
- Double effect - works against dandruff and promotes hair growth
- Reliably removes dandruff and prevents new dandruff from forming
- Is effective in the long-term even against persistent dandruff
- Relieves scalp irritation and prevents irritation
- Helps the scalp to maintain and stabilise its barrier function
- Helps activate hair roots and promote new hair growth
- Protects the hair roots and ensures strong, vital hair
- Piroctone olamine - prevents the growth of microorganisms that form dandruff and is very well tolerated by the skin
- Fumaric acid - prevents excessive cornering of the scalp, protects against environmental influences and thus significantly reduces the formation of dandruff
- Caffeine - penetrates to the hair roots while washing and prevents hereditary hair loss
How to use
Apply a walnut-sized quantity evenly to wet hair and massage in. Rinse out immediately.
Warning for professional athletes! Caffeine from shampoo can be found in hair follicles
Aqua • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • PEG-3 Distearate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Butylene Glycol • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Sodium Chloride • Fumaric Acid • Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate • Panthenol • Sodium Hydroxide • Piroctone Olamine • Sodium Citrate • Polyquaternium-7 • Allantoin • PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate • Propylene Glycol • Ca¬eine • Menthol • PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate • Tetrasodium Etidronate • Citric Acid • Tocopherol • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Ascorbic Acid • Ascorbyl Palmitate • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Benzoate • Parfum • Limonene • Hexyl Cinnamal • Linalool • CI 42090
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.