The Oil Rinse is the second step in the intensive feeding treatment of Amazonia.
The entire treatment ensures that porous and damaged hair is restored where it is needed and will radiate again as never before.
- Ensures that the hair is cleaned optimally
- Gently, yet thoroughly cleans both the hair and the scalp
- Locks the healing ingredients inside the hair
- Moisturizes and helps to maintain an optimal moisture balance in the hair fiber
- Smooths and strengthens, the hair becomes more palpable
- Also good for use as a shampoo
- Muru Muru Butter - This natural extract of the Astrocaryum murumuru palm nourishes, restructures and moisturizes the hair fibre. Rich in fatty acids, it smooths the cuticle and adds body and volume.
- Sacha Inchi Oil - The oil extracted from Plukenetia volubilis seeds contains high levels of essential fatty acids and helps to repair and coat the cuticle for softer, smoother hair that is more resistant to damage.
- Açaí Berry Extract - The extract of the lush berries from the Euterpe oleracea palm provides an abundance of antioxidants that are essential for achieving healthy- looking, beautiful hair.
- Keratin - This protein penetrates the hair fibre to reconstruct it from within, adding shine and softness to achieve healthy- looking hair.
How to use
Use Step 1 of the treatment in advance! Apply to wet hair after step 1 and distribute evenly with a brush. Massage and foam. Rinse thoroughly.