Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Cone
Professional unclipped titanium conical curling iron for natural-looking waves.
- Creates natural-looking curls
- Large and extra-long barrel is ideal for styling long hair
- Premium IsoTherm titanium barrel creates waves that last
- Premium titanium surface provides superior, fast, even heat
- State-of-the-art heater reaches 450°F (230°C) in seconds
- Cools quickly with lightning-fast heat recovery
- A cool tip for safer styling
- Customizable auto shut-off and programmable temperature setting
- Automatic dual voltage for worldwide use, plug adapter needed
- Crafted from industrial-grade components under rigorous quality control
- IsoTherm - premium gunmetal titanium barrel outperform ceramic by providing fast, even heat to protect hair from heat damage
- SmartSense - microchip that regulates temperature 50 times per second for lightning-fast heat recovery
- Material: titanium
- Barrel diameter: 32 mm (1.25") tapers to 19 mm (3/4")
- Temperature: to 230°C (450°F), LCD
- Auto shut off: 0-90 minutes (customizable)
- Operating voltage: 110-240 V
- Weight: 300 g
- Cord length: 2,7 m, swivel
- Includes three-finger protective glove for safe styling
How to use
- If you want curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping the hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
- Wrap the hair OVER the barrel for more wave, or UNDER the barrel for more bounce and lift.
- Wrap larger sections for looser, wavier looks; smaller sections for tighter curls.