The web browser you are using is outdated and not supported (some features may not work properly). Please update your browser. More information on the link here.
I declare that I am acquainted with the Personal Data Processing Policy.
Don't have an account?
British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Euro (EUR)
United States dollar (USD)
United Kingdom
Choose different country
Beauty help center Beauty blog Shipping and payment


Shipping for country: United Kingdom
Shipping Price Free shipping from
DHL Express DHL Express Depends on package volume
DHL Economy Select DHL Economy Select Depends on package volume 181.50 £
Post - bussiness parcel Post - bussiness parcel From 24.76 £
EMS - express post EMS - express post From 27.25 £


Available payment methods depend on the selected shipping.
Payment Price
Credit / debit card online 0 £
Contact Gifts
Sign up and get benefits!

Rene Furterer Neopur Oily Dandruff Shampoo

anti-dandruff shampoo for oily, flaky scalp
Shampoo for flaky scalps prone to dandruff. Suitable for oily, flaky scalp. Benefits Eliminates visible flakes from first use* Helps prevent the recurrence of flakes after 4 weeks of use...
More information
More variants
Versions Rene Furterer Neopur Oily Dandruff Shampoo
Contents Availability Price

In stock (2 pcs)

11.49 £

7.66 £ / 100 ml

250ml On request The product is sold out shortly or it's a novelty. Availability on request. /Please contact us for availability.

18.57 £

7.43 £ / 100 ml

1l Sold out This product can no longer be purchased and we cannot guarantee its availability.
Show sold out variants
Rene Furterer Neopur Oily Dandruff Shampoo

Shampoo for flaky scalps prone to dandruff. Suitable for oily, flaky scalp.


  • Eliminates visible flakes from first use*
  • Helps prevent the recurrence of flakes after 4 weeks of use
  • Rebalances the scalp's microbiome and strengthens the scalps barrier
  • Immediately soothes itching, discomfort* and soothes scalp
  • Reduces sebum production and freshens skin
  • Lightweight gel formula can be used daily
  • Leaves scalp feeling purified, and hair feelig healthy and light
  • 85% natural-origin ingredients
  • Vegan, biodegradable and Dermatologist tested

*consumer usage test conducted on 74 subjects with oily dandruff

Key ingredients

  • Wild ginger extract - drug-free alternative to flake control. Naturally soothes the scalp and eliminates visible flakes, and offers the same efficacy as chemical anti-flake active ingredient Zinc Pyrithione.
  • Celery extract - controls the scalp, microbiome, regulates keratin to limit scalp flaking, and strengthens the scalp barrier by inhibiting inflammatory responses on the skin, effectively reducing ithing.
  • Cubrica extract - helps regulate oiliness.

How to use

Apply to wet scalp and hair, lather and rinse. Reapply, massage gently and leave in 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.


Water (Aqua)* • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol • Decyl Glucoside* • Lauryl Betaine • Butylene Glycol* • Oleth-10 • Glyceryl Laurate* • Pentylene Glycol* • Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract (Apium Graveolens Seed Extract)* • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride* • Citral* • Citric Acid* • Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil)* • Fragrance (Parfum)* • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)* • Laureth-3 • Limonene* • Linalool* • Maleic Acid • Polyquaternium-22 • Sodium Benzoate • Sodium Chloride • Tocopherol • Tocopherol • Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate • Zingiber Zerumbet Extract* *85% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 15% guarantee the sensoriality and the preservation of the product.


Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.

Key features
For whom: For women
Hair type: All types
Concern of hair: Dandruff, Oiliness
Benefit: Regeneration, Shine, Soothe
Ingredients: Sulfate free Without irritating sulphates SLS, SLES , Paraben free, Silicon free, Vegan, Cruelty free
Any questions?
Ask more

Catherine Neat hair and skin specialist
Catherine Neat
hair and skin specialist

+44 330 808 5640
At workdays: 8:00-16:30

Own warehouses
Stock products are ready for a fast dispatch
Amazingly low prices
The best possible price setup on the market
World news
The latest beauty products
Free gifts
You will receive a useful gift with your order

This website uses cookies in order to be able to provide its services. By continuing to the site, you are agreeing to their use. To find out more, including the information on how to remove and disable them, click here .