Do you have any gifts for Christmas? If so there's only conjure up the perfect hairstyle to the Christmas tree.
If you prefer piled up hair definitely try this hairstyle.
- First comb hair into a ponytail. Try to comb hair as high as possible because then you will work better with your hairstyle.
- Hair in a ponytail split into three sources. Subsequently knit three classic pigtails.
- Copy the third wrap around the upper part, where you will hold your hand.
- Clasp with pinets (here have a choice of species) in the end.
Unless you prefer hair down try on a simple but beautiful ribbon of hair.
- Comb your hair strand by strand first. Hair can often entangle and it can be uncomfortable. Therefore use one of our helpers.
- Then make bun backwards from two thin wires.
- Furthermore stretch bun from each side if you form two eyelets.
- These loops clip with hairclips to the head.
- Subsequently hairstyle is ready for. You can use for example shine to the hair. Wide selection styling products is here for us.
Do nothing else than to wish you a Merry Christmas full of peace, comfort and awe of your Christmas Eve hairstyle.