The most recent trend is the nature. Nature in make-up, styling and coloring. The most nature hairstyle are light and airy waves. Someone has this hairstyle like a nature gift and someone must help to this.
How to create a beautiful natural waves:
- Apply to damp hair Pillow Proof Redken Blow Dry Primer Express and blow dry hair. Primer protect you hair from heat and shortes drying time. To achieve a large volume blow hair bent.
- Apply a small amount of thermal protection, for example Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Termique, to dry hair and allow to dry naturally or blow dryer. Thermal protection protect your hair and prevent damage.
- In the next step is time for curler. Use a curling iron with medium diameter, for example Label.M Advanced Pro Curling Tong 38 mm, to act natural waves. Divide hair to small sections and twist hair by hair curler. Then wrap your curl around finger and consolidate by hairclips. Leave hair to cool and comb by fingers.
- If you want add volume use volume powder Kevin Murphy Powder Puff, gently tap a few shakes on the hair that you want body on, and the powder morphs into a product that holds. For more effect you can backcomb your hair at the roots.
- Finally use hairspray.
TIP: If you do not have curler you can use also hair straightener.
- Tangled hair to loose braids and warm hair from root to tip by hair straightener. Leave the braids to cool and then untwist.