Neutralize color on all color bases like a pro! Get rid of warm tones with the new L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Chroma Créme.
Recently coloured hair contains a mix of primary dyes. After a few washes, unwanted warm colour characters will rise. Yellow, orange or red reflects reappear. Don't worry! Chroma Crème is here to help you! This cream shampoos offer a solution for all hair color, not only for yellow undertones in blonde hair, but also remove remove brassiness in brunettes and red tones in the darkest bases. The result will be beautiful hair full of shine and without the unwanted warm tones. Learn more!
Discover Chroma Crème Unique Benefits!
Chroma Crème is a range of professional tailored pigmented shampoos to help neutralize unwanted warm reflects, now in our most caring formula. It contains an exclusive technology which combines: professional custom colours for a correct neutralisation and a formula for extreme care, the co-emulsion, with 10x smaller caring elements. Homogenic neutralisation takes place, without colour irregularities on the most porous hair parts.
Next to that, the shampoo provides 3x more shine. The colour is fresh and glowing. The hair is soft and intensely cleansed.
How To Choose the Right Nuance Correcting Shampoo?
Let's take a look at which Chroma Crème shampoo is best for your hair color. Chroma Créme offers 3 different shampoos. There is a good reason for this! For warm tone neutralization to be effective, you must choose the right pigment of shampoo for your hair: purple to neutralize yellow reflects, blue to neutralize orange reflects, and green to neutralize red reflects.
- How it works: purple corrects yellow reflects.
- Hair color: for blonde to platinum blonde hair, for level 10 (extra light blonde), level 9 (very light blonde) and level 8 (light blonde) hair.
- Time: 2 to 5 minutes.
- How it works: blue corrects orange reflects.
- Hair color: developed for level 7 (blonde), level 6 (dark blonde) and level 5 (light brown) hair.
- Time: 5 to 15 minutes.
- How it works: green corrects red reflects.
- Hair color: for dark brown to black hair, from level 4 (brown), level 3 (dark brown), level 2 (very dark brown) and level 1 (black) hair.
- Time: 5 to 15 minutes.
How To Use Chroma Crème?
- Remove residues, grease and dirt by first shampooing. You can use Metal Detox Shampoo.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Apply the same amount of product as you are used to with your regular shampoo.
- Apply the product evenly on wet hair from roots to ends. Emulsify until a rich colored foam appears.
- Comb your hair during processing time to ensure even deposit.
- Leave the purple shampoo on for 2 to 5 minutes. Leave the blue and green shampoos to act for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly until all pigments have been removed.
Now, we know how to neutralize warm tones on all hair levels! Get shampoos online at glamot.com.