Swanson Albion Chelated Manganese
Essential trace mineral for metabolism and antioxidant defense.
- Chelated form provides optimum bioavailability
- Manganese is a trace mineral that is essential for metabolism and antioxidant defense
- Provides a highly bioavailable form of this important nutrient
- Manganese is a little-known yet important dietary mineral
- It's important for proper growth and health maintenance throughout life
- Manganese functions as a coenzyme to facilitate digestion and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- It also has roles in bone formation and muscular health
- Manganese is also important for optimum functioning of SOD (superoxide dismutase), one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with food and water.
180 pcs, capsule, 10 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 180
Amount per serving
Manganese (from TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)
Rice flour • citric acid • gelatin • maltodextrin • magnesium stearate • silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA