Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended for children. Wear suitable protective gloves during the entire process. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor. To avoid hair loss or damage, breakage or burning of the scalp, do not use the product on bleached or highlighted hair, hair dyed with henna or metallic salt. Do not use on hair treated with, for example, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide or guanidine carbonate. Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this type of product in the past. Do not use on sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. Do not use on hair that is damaged or brittle from repeated coloring.