Schwarzkopf Professional Scalp Clinix Oil Control Shampoo
Oily control shampoo for oily scalp.
- Gently yet effectively cleanses and removes excess sebum
- Prolongs the refreshed scalp feeling with a cooling effect
- 98% of consumers say that their scalp feels less oily after the 1st application
- Helps to support the scalp's microbiome balance
- Prolongs the effect of the Scalp Clinix In Salon service
- Free from SLS/SLES Sulfates and silicones
- Biotic Technology + microbiome active - helps to support the scalp’s microbiome balance for improved scalp condition. Soothes & calms the scalp. Leaves the scalp with a moisturised & balanced feeling.
- Rosemary extract - Is known for its antioxidative properties and to help treat greasy skin and scalp.
- Menthol - provides a cooling or refreshed feeling.
- Eucalyptus leaf extract - has purifying and cooling properties. Often used in combination with Menthol to amplify the cooling effect.
- Due to excess sebum, the scalp can look oily
- Hair looks slick, heavy and stringy
- Clients suffering from oily scalps are frequently affected by visible dandruff.
How to use
Apply to damp hair and create a rich lather. Rinse out thoroughly.
Warnings! Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water, Eau) • Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate • Sodium Chloride • PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate • Parfum (Fragrance) • Sodium Benzoate • Citric Acid • PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate • Menthol • Decylene Glycol • Panthenol • Coconut Acid • Propylene Glycol • Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Linalool • Molasses • Glycerin • Limonene • Hexyl Cinnamal • Geraniol • Sorbitol • Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lees Extract • Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract • Benzyl Alcohol • Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract • Tocopherol • Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.