Korres Coconut & Almond Baby Sunscreen SPF30
Sunscreen SPF 30 for sensitive skin of infants and toddlers.
- With a single natural, yet effective filter
- Offers high sun protection SPF 30
- Specially designed for the sensitive skin of infants and toddlers
- With excellent natural moisturizing agents - Coconut and Almond oils
- Water and sweat resistant
- Very well tolerated by the eyes (in case of accidental contact).
- Dermatologically tested
How to use
- Shake well. Apply evenly onto face and body at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.
- In order to reach the protection level indicated by the sun protection factor, sunscreen products have to be applied in a quantity that is equal to 2 mg/cm² (approx. 3 teaspoons for a 6-year-old child).
- Warning: Not using the adequate quantity of sunscreen will lower the level of protection significantly. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Wait until the product is absorbed fully, before you get dressed. Sunscreen products may cause stains on clothing.
To maintain protection, reapply, especially when sweating, after bathing or drying with a towel. Sunscreens do not provide 100% protection against UV radiation. Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you have used sunscreen. Excessive exposure to the sun poses a serious health risk. Avoid intense midday sun. Do not expose infants and small children to direct sunlight.