Super-sized straightening with this extra-large flat iron. Perfect for thick or coarse hair.
- Extra-large 1.5" plates smoothes even the most unmanageable hair fast, easy and flawless
- Premium IsoTherm titanium plates provide superior, fast, even heat
- Fast heats up to 450°F (230°C) in 45 seconds and customizable auto shut-off
- Cushioned plates with beveled edges protect hair from stress and demarcation lines
- Ergonomic thumb rest and optimized hinge tension prevents had strain
- Crafted from industrial-grade components under rigorous quality control
- 9-foot (2,7 m) sweivel cord with hanging loop
- Dual voltage for wordwide use
- IsoTherm - premium gunmetal titanium barrel outperform ceramic by providing fast, even heat to protect hair from heat damage
- SmartSense - microchip that regulates temperature 50 times per second for lightning-fast heat recovery
- Material: titanium
- Size: 38 mm (1.5")
- Temperature: 185-230°C (160-450°F), LCD
- Auto shut off: 0-120 minutes (customizable)
- Operating voltage: 110-240 V
- Weight: 300 g (less cord)
- Cord length: 2,7 m, swivel
- On/Off, mode and +/- button
How to use
- To ensure the smoothest finish and greatest control, smooth only a small amount of hair on each pass and move the tool slowly and steadily.
- Run a fine-tooth comb through the hair ahead of the iron to get the hair distributed evenly on the iron's surface.
- To smooth: Begin approximately 1-2 inches from the scalp on the first pass, then move closer to the scalp on the second pass.
- To curl or wave: Close the iron over the hair at the place where you wish the wave to begin and rotate the tool 180 degrees. With firm tension, slowly pull the iron through the hair clockwise all the way through the ends.