A creamy lightener for open air techniques. Product designed for reach schiariture up to 6 levels, it is ideal for those who want to play with the creative freedom of the hand free work.
- Perfect consistency – ideal balance of dry outer shell with moist interior
- Up to 6 levels of lift
- Smooth texture & working consistency
- Stays put after application
- Delicate formula, doesn't contain agressors agents
- Flawless calibrate the desired blonde tone
- Leaves soft shiny and manageable hair
Ideal for off-scalp techniques:
- Hair painting
- Color blur
Ingredients specifically designed to protect and revitalize the hair:
- Ceramides - repair and seal to help protect color
- Cationic polymers - nourish and smooth the hair fiber for condition and shine
- Violet leaf extract - conditions to optimize the state of the hair
How to use
- Developers: 10, 20, 30 or 40 volume depending on desired result (do not use with peroxide greater than 40 volume/12%)
- Recommended mixing ratio: 1:1,5 (40g powder with 60ml of Redken Pro-oxide Cream Developer)
- Development time: up to 50 minutes (do not exceed the recomended development time)
- Wear suitable disposable gloves. Mix products in a well-ventilated area. Mix in a non-metallic bowl.
- Slowly add Redken Pro-oxide Cream Developer depending on the desired result (40 volume/12% maximum).
- Mix carefully with spatula or brush, until achieving a smooth cream.
- Apply on dry hair with wide movement and involving only the surface of the strand. Do not use for whole-head application.
- Leave for up to 50 minutes. The time depends on conditions of the hair type and the desired result. Do not exceed development time.
- Do not use heat. Do not cover the hair.
- After the development time, rinse hair well and very carefull with warm water.
Notice! Do not use on hair that is very fine or fragile, sensitized, straightened or permed on the same day. Do not use if the hair has been coloured with henna or a progressive colourant. Do not use on children under 16 years. Do not keep an opened sachet.