Korres Yoghurt Sunscreen Face Cream-Gel SPF30
Light moisturizing face cream with Greek yogurt with SPF30 protection. For all skin types, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Provides effective sun protection with soothing yogurt
- Protects against UVA, UVB and IR rays
- Helps protect the skin from photoaging
- Has a pleasantly cooling, refreshing and calming effect
- Light texture absorbs quickly, no greasiness
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for vegetarians
- Greek yogurt - is rich in lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, has a cooling and soothing effect and increases the moisture content in the upper layers of the skin.
- Provitamin B5 - has a lasting moisturizing effect and leaves the skin supple and smooth.
- Nutmeg sage & panthenol - ensures smooth skin and healthy looking skin
How to use
Apply to face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat the application regularly after bathing and for a longer stay in the sun.
Aqua/water/eau • Dibutyl Adipate • Isoamyl Laurate • Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate • Ethylhexyl Salicylate • Glycerin • Undecane • Tris_biphenyl Triazine (Nano) • Tridecane • Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine • Polymethyl Methacrylate • Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone • Ethylhexyl Triazone • Polyamide-3 • Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Bisabolol • Butylene Glycol • Cetearyl Alcohol • Decyl Glucoside • Disodium Cetearyl Sulfosuccinate • Disodium Phosphate • Ethylhexylglycerin • Glyceryl Stearate • Lactic Acid • Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract • Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract • Panthenol • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Sclareolide • Silica • Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan • Sodium Hydroxide • Sodium Phytate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Xanthan Gum • Yogurt Powder • Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract • Phenoxyethanol • Parfum/fragrance.
To maintain protection, reapply, especially when sweating, after bathing or drying with a towel. Sunscreens do not provide 100% protection against UV radiation. Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you have used sunscreen. Excessive exposure to the sun poses a serious health risk. Avoid intense midday sun. Do not expose infants and small children to direct sunlight.