It is important to take care of hair from the inside. We should eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, fish and nuts. Avoiding especially drastic diets.
Shampoo - for fine hair are designed volume series, which are specially formulated to keep hair airy.
- Shampoo Loreal Serie Expert Shampoo Volumetry
- Shampoo Kerastase RESISTANCE Bain Volumifique Shampoo
- Shampoo Redken Body Full Shampoo
- Shampoo ALTERNA CAVIAR Volume Shampoo Bodybuilding
- Shampoo Extra Volume Shampoo MOROCCANOIL
Conditioner - conditioner is important to use. The conditioner makes easier to brush the hair.
- Conditioner Alterna BAMBOO Abundant Volume Conditioner
- Conditioner REVLON STYLE MASTERS Volume Conditioner
- Conditioner KEVIN MURPHY Plumping Rinse
- Conditioner DAVINES Conditioner VOLUME
- Conditioner PAUL MITCHELL EXTRA-BODY Daily Rinse
Drying - don't brush your wet hair! Wet hair is easily damaged.
- Brush wet hair TANGLE Teezer Aqua Splash
Styling - Avoid strong styling products that would only burden hair and glued together. Focus on volume products that are intended for fine hair. But do not forget that less is sometimes more.
- Volume lotion KEVIN MURPHY Anti Gravity
- Spray for volume ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray
- Volumetric powder Z.ONE CONCEPT NO INHIBITION Matt Volumizing Powder
- Spray Macadamia Natural Oil Control Hairspray
- Gloss Spray Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Miracle Divine Polish