L'Oréal Professionnel X-Tenso Moisturist
If you spend hours every morning blow-drying and taming your rebellious, curly, wavy, or frizzy hair, the new Brazilian Straightening Look from X-Tenso Moisturist is what you have been waiting for.
- Tames curly, wavy or frizzy hair
- Transforms hair rebellious hair to smooth, silky and shiny hair
- Reduces volume and completely straighten the hair
- Long-lasting straight effect for up to 60 days
- Intensely nourishes the hair and adds shine
- Anti-humidity protection and controls frizziness
- Quick and simple to apply
How to use
- After completing the diagnostic use, shampoo with Pro Classics Texture Shampoo and rinse.
- Separate the hair into four segments, keeping the style of the hair in mind.
- Apply 125ml of X-Tenso ® MoisturistTM straightening cream 1cm from the roots, starting at the nape area.
- Check the hair regularly during the development time using the Knot Test. Application and development time should not exceed 20 mins.
- Once ready for removal, rinse the hair carefully and thoroughly for 3-5 minutes.
- Dry the hair until it is 80% dry and use straighteners on fine sections (around 2mm). This should take no longer than 20 minutes.
- Apply 120ml of the X-Tenso® Fixing Cream. After 10 minutes, rinse hair carefully.
- Rinse and gently brush.
Tip for using X-Tenso
- For each new client, carry out a strand test of the product after evaluation. IF THE HAIR BREAKS, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT, or any other permanent straightening product.
- Always follow the natural direction of hair growth
- X-Tenso ® MoisturistTM can be applied on up to 30% evenly distributed highlighted hair, using 30 vol oxydant, as long as the more sensitive areas are protected using a liss ultime masque.
Health & Safety
- Do not apply to very sensitised hair, pre-lightened hair using more than 20 volume, hair with more than 30% highlights or hair coloured with permanent colour using more than 30 volume
- Do not use on the same day as a permanent oxidation process. However, an application of Symbio, Richesse de Diacolor or Diacolor Gelée can be made with reduced development time of 5 minutes
- Do not use X-Tenso ® MoisturistTM on hair that has been previously relaxed/straightened with a relaxing cream containing Sodium Hydroxide
- Do not use on hair relaxed with a product (‘non-lye’) containing either Potassium Hydroxide (potash), or Lithium Hydroxide (lithine), or Guanidine Carbonate
- Do not apply if the scalp is irritated, or if your client has previously experienced sensitivity/an allergic reaction to this type of product
- Wear suitable gloves during mixing, application and removal of the product from the hair
- Avoid contact of products with the skin or eyes. Rinse immediately with water if the product comes into contact with them
Care after X-Tenso
As part of the X-Tenso® MoisturistTM service, you can suggest a home care programme for the client, recommending Série Expert Liss products, which have been designed to smooth and nourish the hair.
Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended for children. Wear suitable protective gloves during the entire process. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor. To avoid hair loss or damage, breakage or burning of the scalp, do not use the product on bleached or highlighted hair, hair dyed with henna or metallic salt. Do not use on hair treated with, for example, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide or guanidine carbonate. Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this type of product in the past. Do not use on sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. Do not use on hair that is damaged or brittle from repeated coloring.