Wooden Spoon Natural Baby Shampoo And Body Wash "Organic Herbs"
Delicate organic certified baby shampoo for hair and body composed of all-natural ingredients.
Pure, honest and effective care for babies 0+ and children.
- Gently washes the hair and skin of babies and children
- Thoroughly removes all impurities from the skin
- Almond oil cares for baby's skin
- Creates a soft and fluffy lather that does not irritate the eyes
- Does not dry the skin
- Delicate herbal fragrance made from organic certified essential oils of lavender and chamomile
- Contains only premium quality natural ingredients*
- Meets the latest EU requirements and has external expert assessment of safety and efficacy
*This product is free from chemicals, petroleum derivatives, preservatives, GMO, and synthetic ingredients.
- Organic certified sweet almond base oil - which does not allow the baby’s skin and hair to dry out after washing. Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, and B6, the minerals magnesium and calcium, as well as a large amount of monounsaturated acids, omega-3, and other fatty acids. It is suitable for daily care even of the most sensitive skin. The almond oil nourishes, softens, and is known as an excellent remedy for soothing dryness and skin irritations.
- Lavender essential oil - has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic certified chamomile oil - has a soothing and softening effect. It relieves skin redness and has a positive effect on the skin to achieve healthy and velvety soft skin.
How to use
Pump once on your wet hands and make gentle foam, rinse it thoroughly. Avoid contact with the eyes! Keep away from children. Do not use in case of allergies.
Aqua • Potassium cocoate • Potassium oleate • Decyl glucoside • Glycerin • Benzyl alcohol • Potassium citrate • Sodium chloride • Citric acid • Prunus amygdalus (almond) dulcis oil • Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil • Anthemis nobilis (camomile) flower oil • Linalool
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.