Bears with Benefits Ah-Mazing Hair Vitamins
Health and beauty benefits can now be enjoyed in the form of delicious gummy bears with Bears with Benefits Ah-Mazing Hair Vitamins. This nutrient-rich product provides a special blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for supporting hair growth and health.
The main ingredients of these hair vitamins include Biotin, which supports strong and healthy hair, and Vitamin E, which protects hair follicles from harmful radicals. This product is designed for long-term use with the goal of achieving optimal results. The bears are also free of artificial colors and flavors and are suitable for vegetarians.
Nourish your hair from the inside and enjoy strong, healthy, and beautiful hair that you've always wanted.
- Provides a special blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for supporting hair growth and health
- Biotin, which supports strong and healthy hair
- Vitamins C and E + zinc act as antioxidants and help protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to maintaining normal hair, nails, and skin condition
- Suitable for long-term and regular use
- With natural raspberry and forest fruit flavor
- Helps achieve healthy and beautiful hair
Free of artificial additives, flavours, colours and flavours, preservatives, emulsifiers, stabilisers, allergens (such as lactose and gluten), titanium dioxide and genetically modified ingredients.
- Biotin - plays an important role in many metabolic processes in the body. Helps maintain the chemical bonds of keratin in hair and nails, supporting the overall health of hair, skin and nails.
- Zinc - an essential mineral for the body that plays a role in the formation of new cells. It has a beneficial effect on the condition of skin, hair and nails. Strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin C - acts as an antioxidant, is essential not only for skin regeneration, but also for collagen production.
- Folic Acid - is important for the growth of healthy tissues and proper cell function, aids in the production of healthy skin and hair, and contributes to color stability.
- Pantothenic Acid - moisturizes and strengthens hair and skin, maintains a more resilient skin barrier.
- Vitamin B6 - has a beneficial effect against hair loss. Vitamin B6 deficiency manifests itself in dry skin, dandruff, thinning hair or premature greying.
- Vitamin B8 (inositol) - has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, controls the balance of zinc and copper. Effective in the treatment of skin diseases. Promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Store at a temperature of 5-25 °C. 1 teddy bear per day. Do not exceed recommended dosage. It is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
Serving size: 1 gummies
Servings per container: 45
Net weight of contents: 112.5 g
Amount per serving||
315 mcg RE||
1 5.5 mg α TE||
Serving size: 1 gummies
Servings per container: 60
Net weight of contents: 150 g
Glucose Syrup • Sugar • Dextrose • Gelling Agent Pectins • Acidifier Citric Acid • L-ascorbic Acid • Natural Flavor • Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate • D-biotin • Carrot Concentrate • Sweet Potato Concentrate • Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed) • D-calcium Pantothenate • Sweetener Steviol Glycosides • Zinc Gluconate • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride • Coating Agent Carnauba Wax • Retinyl Acetate • Pteroylglutamic Acid • Potassium Iodide • Choline • Inositol
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Because of the iodine it contains, people with thyroid disorders should consult their doctor before taking it.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Beauty Bears GmbH, Schloßstrasse 23, 82031 Grünwald, DE, https://www.bears-with-benefits.com/