Oway Sculpting Mist
Ecological fixing spray with extra-strong hold and flexibility.
- Provides extra-strong hold
- Maximum control with a natural effect
- Does not weight down the hair, without stiffness
- Leaves no residue in the hair
- Amla - nourishes and invigorates, giving a thick head of healthy hair, stimulates growth and prevents hair loss
- Biodynamic Marrubium - reinforces the structure of the hair, boosting natural defences against ultra-violet radiation
- Ethically-Produced Marula - with restorative, protestive and hydrating properties
- Organic Black Quinoa - rich in high-quality vegetable proteins, it nourishes and protects hair fibre
How to use
Spray on all the hair or lock by lock. Shake before use. Always use on dry hair.
Alcohol Denat. ND • Methylal VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer • Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil EO • Juniperus Virginiana Oil EO • Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil EO • Cananga Odorata Flower Oil EO • Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil EO • Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil EO • Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil EO • Vanillin ND • Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil EO • Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil EO • Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract O • Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract ND • Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil FT • Marrubium Vulgare Extract BD • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil ND • Glycerin ND • Sodium Benzoate • Citric Acid ND • Potassium Sorbate • Aminomethyl Propanol • Triethyl Citrate ND • Citronellol ND • Coumarin ND • Geraniol ND • Linalool ND • Limonene ND
Flammable gas, aerosol, solid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Don't smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not puncture or burn even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosols. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep refrigerated. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.