Diet Esthetic Vit Vit Ceramide Cream
Moisturizing face cream with ceramides. For all skin types, especially dry skin. For all ages.
- Balances the hydrolipid layer of the skin, thus restoring its natural barrier
- Deeply hydrates, nourishes, regenerates and prevents loss of elasticity
- Keeps moisture inside the skin and protects it from drying out
- Tightens enlarged pores and unifies skin tone
- It has a preventive effect against wrinkles and signs of skin aging
- Protects the skin from harmful external factors such as pollution, wind, frost or sunlight
- Leaves skin hydrated, smooth and firm
- Ceramides (Ceramide 3) - restore skin structure and prevent loss of elasticity. They regenerate the skin perfectly and have a preventive effect against the appearance of wrinkles and signs of skin aging. They form a protective barrier that prevents the penetration of free radicals and other pollutants into the skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - renews the skin, tightens enlarged pores and unifies skin tone. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects, it is suitable for skin prone to acne or skin affected by psoriasis, rosacea and other skin diseases.
- Hyaluronic acid - intensively hydrates the skin, the skin is smooth and firm, has anti-wrinkle effects.
How to use
Apply to clean and dry skin of the face and neck, or apply to serum. Gently massage in with circular movements for better absorption. Use once or twice a day.
Aqua • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter • Glycerin • Glyceryl Stearate • Cetyl Alcohol • Coco-Caprylate • Dimethicone • Propanediol • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil • Celth-20 • Jojoba Seed Oil • Tri-C14-15 Alkyl Citrate • Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3) • Nacinamide • Sodium Hyaluronate • Panthenol • Silanetriol (Organic Silica) • Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil • Tocopherol • Ascorbyl Palmitate • Hydrogenated Lecithin • Sucrose Stearate • Stearyl Alcohol • Behenyl Alcohol • Caesalpina Spinosa Gum • Propylene Glycol • Parfum (Fragrance) • Sodium Gluconate • Benzyl Alcohol • Chlorphenesin • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Chloride • C.I. 19140 (Food Yellow 4) • C.I. 15985 (Food Yellow 3).