Oway Soothing Remedy
No-rinse dermo-soothing treatment for sensitised, red or irritated scalp.
- Soothes skin inflamed due to abrasion, insect bites, irritations
- Efectivelly reduces irritations and itching
- Offers immediate relief from sensitized and irritated scalps
- Has soothing, antibacterial and anti-reddening action
- Gently moisturizes the scalp, restoring skin balance
- Organic Aloe Vera - has a proven calming and painkilling action. Stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and the production of collagen, so as to accelerate the healing of wounds. Finally, it has an antibacterial and antimicrobial action, thus contributing to restoring the skin microffora balance.
- Zanthoxylum - performs soothing, anti-irritant actions and offers immediate relief from sensitized and irritated scalps.
- Ethical mahogany - antiseptic and astrigent for the skin, invigorating and energizáng for the hair.
- Ethical teak - strengthens hair structure and has antibacterial properties.
How to use
Before drying, apply to the sensitised skin areas, then massage. Can also be used on other parts of the body different from the scalp (not for internal use). Can be applied on the scalp before any treatment to provide further protection.
Aqua/Water/Eau OZ • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice O • Glycerin ND • Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate Se ND • Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract BD • Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract O • Tectona Grandis Wood Extract FT • Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil EO/BD • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract O • Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil EO • Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract ND • Xanthan Gum ND • Hydroxyethylcellulose ND • Sodium Gluconate ND • Arginine ND • Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate ND • Oleyl Alcohol ND • Sucrose ND • Tocopherol ND • Squalane ND • Polysorbate 60 ND • Propanediol ND • Sodium Phosphate • Citric Acid ND • Disodium Phosphate • Phenethyl Alcohol ND • Undecyl Alcohol • Sorbic Acid • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Benzoate • Potassium Sorbate • Limonene ND • Linalool ND