Joico Power Whip
A foaming volumizing fixative for luxurious volume, shine and hold.
Foam holders are known for drying out fine hair. However, this creamy whipped mousse contains ingredients that add volume while nourishing and protecting hair. Even the heavy humidity that produces frizz doesn't stand a chance against the power of this self-contained volumizing fixative.
- Creates long-lasting volume and airiness in hair
- 72-hour protection from humidity
- Fights frizz
- Provides thermal protection up to 232°C
- Protects against damage caused by the harmful effects of the living environment*
- Paraben and silicone free
Flex : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hold : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*Laboratory tested using pollution particles.
- *A volumizing polymer - specially designed to provide a crystal clear finish and superior hold without being sticky or stiff on the hair.
- Moringa Seed Oil - a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins A and E, zinc and silica, essential for creating healthy, strong, damage-resistant hair. Helps increase shine and softness.
How to use
- Shake well.
- Hold product upside down and apply to hand.
- Apply evenly to towel-dried hair.
- Shape as desired.
Water/Aqua/Eau • Hydrofluorocarbon 152A • Isobutane • Vp/Va Copolymer • Polyquaternium-46 • Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille • Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil • Polyquaternium-11 • Ceteareth-6 • Steareth-21 • Ceteareth-25 • Tocopherol • Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Stearyl Alcohol • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Citric Acid • Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate • Phenoxyethanol • Hydroxycitronellal • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Limonene • Fragrance/Parfum.
Flammable gas, aerosol, solid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Don't smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not puncture or burn even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosols. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep refrigerated. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.