Life Extension Biotin
Supports healthy hair and nails.
For you if you are interested in Personal Care, Vitamins and minerals, Vitamins, Vitamin B.
- Biotin is a member of the water-soluble B-complex family, normally only required in minute amounts
- Is used as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid catabolism
- Is essential in maintaining internal balance
- Plays an important role in metabolic functioning as a coenzyme carrier of activated carbon dioxide in the TCA cycle
- In its coenzyme form, biotin synthesises glucose from non-carbohydrate sources, and synthesises and breaks down certain fatty acids and amino acids
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
100 pcs, capsule
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 100
Net weight of contents: 34 g
Amount per serving||
Biotin • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Dicalcium Phosphate • Gelatin (Capsule) • Vegetable Stearate.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA