L'Oréal Professionnel Blond Studio Oil Developer
Professional oil developer formulated to be used with Blond Studio 9 Lightening Powder. Only for professional use.
- Enriched with oil for a potentiated result
- The oil is responsible for boosting the lift and keeping the lightener result predictable
- Smoothes the hair cuticle
- Creates a creamy consistency
- Oil-base offers optimal mixing and application
- Clearer front pack, only essential information
- More sustainable, 100% recycled jar
- 30 Vol (9%) - is to be is to be used on lengths and ends only
- 20 Vol (6%) - is to be used on-scalp, length & ends
How to use
Blond Studio Oil Developer is to be mixed exclusively with Blond Studio 9 Lightening Powder.
- Balayage: 1:1
- Foil highlights: 1:1.5
- Global on scalp: 1:2 or 1:3
- Balayage: 20 or 30 Volume
- Foil highlights: 20 or 30 Volume
- Global on scalp: 20 Volume
- Do not exceed 50 min
- Do not use heat
- When development time is complete, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Shampoo with a L'Oréal Professionnel Post-Color Shampoo.
Aqua / Water • Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Hydrogen Peroxide • Cetearyl Alcohol • Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate • Sodium Salicylate • Sodium Sulfate • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Phosphoric Acid • Tetrasodium Etidronate • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Use suitable protective gloves. Protect from direct light and store in a cool place. Follow the instructions. Do not use if the hair has previously been dyed with colors containing metals. Do not use metal bowls for mixing. Wash off stains on skin or clothing immediately. Do not exceed the specified exposure times. Rinse hair thoroughly after application. Consume immediately after mixing. Do not use leftovers. The bottle must be completely emptied before discarding.