Kérastase Fresh Affair Refreshing Dry Shampoo
Fine fragrance root and hair refreshing dry shampoo for all hair types.
Cheat on bad hair days, fresh affair.
- Instantly absorbs excess oil on roots and hair
- Gives an irresistible 24hr long lasting fragrance with sparkling neroli scent
- Fine powder formula, lightweight touch with a clean feel
- No buildup, airy roots to reapply as much as you want
- Your ultimate secret for second-day hair, post workout touch ups and whenever you need a refresh
- Rice Starch - absorbs oil and product build up, leaving roots and hair clean and fresh
- Vitamin E - is a nutrient with protective properties, which prevents hair and scalp from drying out
- Neroili Oil - an essential oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, its irresistible scent is sweet, honeyed and somewhat metallic with green and spicy facets
How to use
After cleanse, treat, and prime, apply to hair. Shake well. Hold can 25-30 inches from hair. Spray evenly onto dry hair, focusing on roots and scalp, brush through. On dry hair, spray product in sections 30 cm from the scalp. If white residue occurs, massage into the scalp.
K-tip: After your hair is blown out, apply on clean hair to extend the blow dry and delay oil buildup.
Butane • Alcohol Denat. • Propane • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Oryza Sativa Starch / Rice Starch • Diisopropyl Adipate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Limonene • Linalool • Tocopheryl Acetate • Ascorbyl Palmitate • Butylene Glycol • Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract / Sunflower Seed Extract • Citral • Hydroxycitronellal • Geraniol • Parfum / Fragrance
Flammable gas, aerosol, solid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Don't smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not puncture or burn even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosols. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep refrigerated. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.