Tangle Teezer Pet Teezer De-Shedding & Dog Grooming Brush
Gentle de-shedding brush for dogs that shed their coats.
- Specially designed for de-shedding double-coated dogs
- Patented two-tier teeth technology
- Slightly stiffer teeth, ideal for thicker, longer dog hair
- Gentle on the skin - no danger of ovebrushing or "brush burn"
- Longer teeth gently remove dirt, reaching confidently down to the undercoat
- Shorter teeth smooth the hair and protect against matting
- No handle ergonomic shape perfectly fits in the hand
- Brushing with no wrist strain
- Easy to clean
With regular light grooming, moulting is more manageable. Resulting in less trips to the groomers and happy, massaged dogs.
How to use
Use small brush strokes to gently remove any matts or knots from the dog's hair. For delicate are use tips of teeths. When finished, lift the hair from the teeth and rinse with warm water. Allow to dry naturally with teeth facing up.