- Hydrates and softens soft nipple skin
- Soothes and supports the renewal of stressed skin
- Lanolin and beeswax - creates a thin protective film on the skin
- Aloe and vegetable oils - moisturize the skin
- Nourishing extracts of nettle and horsetail and extracts of chamomile and marigold - soothe and support skin renewal
Lanolin, sunflower oil, olive oil, marigold extract, beeswax, lanolin alcohol, vitamin E.
How to use
- During pregnancy: Apply a small amount of balm to the nipple and the areola 6 to 8 weeks before birth and massage gently. Nipples will be better prepared for breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding: After breastfeeding, wipe the nipple and areola with a damp tissue and dry gently. Massage a small amount of balsam. This will prevent it from cracking. Use at any time as needed.
- TIP: The whole family can use the balm for abrasions or cracks, nail cuticles or cracked corners of the mouth. It is also ideal for athletes to scuff places.