Multi-dimensional formula for soft, conditioned, soft natural curls.
- Patented process utilizes conditioner to help develop curl patterns
- Provides soft, conditioned, natural-looking curls with permanent results
- For all hair types, ideal for normal, tinted and multi-textured hair
- 1x Reforming Lotion(1) 20 ml
- 1x Waving Lotion (2) 69,9 ml
- 1x Essential Flow Lotion (3) 44 ml
- 1x Neutralizing Lotion (4) 118 ml
How to use
- Gently shampoo hair with pre-perm shampoo. Rinse well.
- Blot dry to remove excess moisture. Wrap hair with water, applying moderate, even tension.
- If necessary, mist hair lightly with water as you wrap.
2 WAVING MIXTURE
- Wear suitable disposable gloves. Add Reforming Lotion (1) into bottle of Waving Lotion (2). Do not shake. Mixing is instant.
- The reducing mixture (part 1 & part 2) should be used immediately after preparation and should not be stored, wrap hair wihtout excessive tensiou.
- Apply the reducing mixture only after wrapping is completed.
- Snip tip of mixture and apply thoroughly and evenly to each rod, top and bottom. Make sure hair is saturated. Cover with plastic.
- For normal or tinted hair, place client under a pre-heated dryer. Highlighted hair processes at room temperature.
- Normal hair (non-color treated hair or semi-permanent treated hair) : 10-15 minutes with heat
- Tinted hair: 5 minutes with heat
- Highlighted: 5-10 minutes with or without heat
- When Timing is complete, remove plastic cover
4 FLOW LOTION APPLICATION
- Apply Essential Flow Lotion (Part 3) immedieately after you blot client's hair.
- Puncture tip of Essential Flow Lotion tube (Part 3) with pin. Do not cut off spout.
- Set your timer for 5 minutes and process at room temperature without drer or plastic cover.
- When processing is complete, rinse hair throughly with warm water for 5 minutes. Then blot dry the hair.
- Snip tip off Bonding Lotion (Part 4). Apply Bonding Lotion to each rod.
- Wait 5 minutes, then rinse hair rods for 5 minutes.
- Remove rods. Hair is ready to be styled. Do not shampoo for 24 hours.