Redken Shades EQ Processing Solution for Precision Application
Developer for Shades EQ Gloss for precise application when needing your product to stay exactly where you put it.
- Approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer
- Transforms any Shades EQ Gloss into a versatile gel format
- Has the thickening effect built into the developer that ensures greater control and precise application
- Ideal for free hand application, lowlights, contouring, base shadowing, root smudging and color blocking applications
- Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity
- Ensures the proper tone, depth and durability when used with Shades EQ Gloss
- Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment
- 2% hydrogen peroxide - specifically formulated to maintain an acidic ph and stabilize viscosity
How to use
Mix with Shades EQ Gloss at a 1:1 ratio.