Glamot Makeup Blender
No more unnatural make-up. No mask anymore. No spots, lines and maps. Hello to ultra-natural, healthy and shiny make-up with special Glamot Make-Up Sponge Blender.
Professional results even if you're not a pro!
What's the trick?
- The special water-activated material creates a smooth and even foam for very easy application with with professional results
- The saturating your sponge with water ensures less absorption of product and less product waste
- The damp sponge creates ultra-natural, healthy and radiant look - no dry lines, spodge or maps
- Can be used wet or dry
- Made from antimicrobial, latex-free, super smooth foam
- Edgeless design for different parts of the face
- Invisible makeup - no lines, spots or maps
- Professional results with minimal effort
- Absorbs minimal product
- Easy to clean with soap and water
Two ends for flawless application
- Wider area - for application on larger areas of the skin
- Tapered tip - for less accessible areas (eye, nose) or local application (eg. pimples)
- All types of foundations, bb creams, primers, blushes and more
- All textures - liquid, powder, cream and more
- Dry (right): 6 x 4 cm
- Wet (left): 7 x 5 cm
How to use
Before first use, we recommend to wash the sponge with soap.
- Before make-up application, soak the sponge with water.
- Squeeze out excess liquid, using a towel if necessary.
- Take a sponge and begin gently bounce your liquid foundation to the skin.
- Apply your make-up (primer, blush, corrector,..) on your face or back of your hand.
- Use the round base for larger areas of skin and the pointy side for hard-to-reach places of the skin.
- Rinse it and let it dry naturally after use.
How to clean
- Clean the sponge with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo (we recommend a gentle baby shampoo) and work into a light lather.
- Rinse well until you see clean water flowing.
- Finally dry it naturally under good ventilated place, eg. on a special Glamot Make-Up Sponge Holder.