Sunscreen emulsion SPF50 ideal for children's sensitive skin.
- high protection SPF50 against UVA/UVB
- minimizes the risk of allergies - ideal for children's sensitive skin
- soothes irritated and chapped skin and moisturises the epidermis
- dermatologically tested, water and sweat resistance
- Shea butter, in combination with the organic extract of active Aloe, moisturises, soothes and protects children from the harmful effects of sun exposure.
- Calendula and Chamomile extracts soothe the skin and help it avoid sun-caused irritations.
How to use
- Apply evenly onto face and body at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. Wait until the product is absorbed fully, before you get dressed. Sunscreen products may cause stains on clothing.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
- In order to reach the protection level indicated by the sun protection factor, sunscreen products have to be applied in a quantity that is equal to 2mg/cm² (approx. 3 teaspoons for a 6-year-old child).
Warning! Not using the adequate quantity of sunscreen will lower the level of protection significantly. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.