Long-lasting waves for all hair types.
- Advanced formula designed to work with differences in hair porosity.
- Delivers springier, firmer curls for normal, resistant and colour treated hair (up to 20 Volume).
The kit contains:
- 1x Matrix Opti. Curl Waving Activator 17,7 ml
- 1x Matrix Opti. Curl Waving lotion 70 ml
- 1x Matrix Opti. Curl Neutralizer 118 ml
How to use
1) Shampoo preparation
- Shampoo hair gently with appropriate clarifying shampoo. Do not rub scalp.
- Towel blot for water wrapping.
- Important! Do not add pre-wraps or any extra additions to the waving formula.
- Block hair into sections and water wrap without tension (tension on hair and scalp, using desired rod size.
- Mist hair with water as needed during wrapping to keep hair evenly moist. do no t oversaturate the hair with water.
- When wrapping is completed, lightly mist hair with water if necessary.
- It is very important than (1) and (2) are mixed together prior to application. Do not mix until ready to use.
- Remove applicator cap from waving formula bottle (2). Twist off tip of Waving Activator tube (1) and squeeze entire contents into waving formula (2).
- Replace applicator cap and shake well to mix. Then snip applicator tip.
4) Waving formula application
- Starting at crown, apply waving lotion to the top and underside of each rod.
- Then repeat saturation to the middle of each rod.
- Do not save any leftover after use.
- Place plastic cap over client's head, making sure cap covers all rods.
- Secure cap tightly with plastic clip in front.
- Start timing immediately. Process at room temperature only. Do not process under heat.
- When processing is completed, rinse with comfortably warm water for a full 5 minutes.
- Normal, fine/limp hair - up to 20 minutes max
- Tinted hair (up to 20 volume) - up to 20 minutes max
- Resistant hair - up to 25 minutes max
- Snip applicator tip of neutralizer bottle (3).
- Starting at crown, apply to all curls top and underside. Then repeat saturation to the middle of each rod.
- Save a small portion of neutralizer to apply to ends of hair after rods have been removed. Time for a full 5 minutes.
- Gently remove rods and resaturate ends with remainig neutralizer. Work throught hair for 1 minute.
- Rinse with lukewarm water for 5 minutes. DO NOT STRETCH HAIR!!
- After perming do not shampoo for 48 hour.