Alcina Hyaluron 2.0 Face Gel
Hyaluron 2.0 Face Gel is a new skin care product is a gel consistency that brings extra dose of hydration for the disabled and smooth skin.
From the age of 25 the body's production of hyaluronic acid decreases. Signs of aging, such as wrinkles and loss of firmness of the skin are the result. How to fix it? The answer is simple - give your skin HYALURONIC ACID!
- 2.0 = more advanced form of hyaluronic acid.
- Thanks to large and small molecules will give optimal skin hydration - the perfect mix!
- Large molecules of hyaluronic acid to the skin creates a high molecular weight network, which thus immediately produces a smooth appearance and full skin.
- This effect is strongly supported by the small molecules because they penetrate deeper into the skin and there improve holding cells together.
- The skin gets a lot of moisture, so it can better manage water and thus instantly soften the small wrinkles.
Do not let your skin a thristy, give her HYALURON ACID!
How To Use
Morning and evening or Apply to cleansed skin.
Aqua • Pentylene Glycol • Trideceth-9 • Glycerin • PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Panthenol • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Xanthan Gum • Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract • PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Sodium Hydroxide • Ethylhexylglycerin • PVP • Propylene Glycol • Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein • PVM/MA Copolymer • Biotin • Phenoxyethanol • Potassium Sorbate • Methylparaben • Sodium Benzoate • Propylparaben • Parfum • Limonene • alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.