Korres Vetiver Root Eau De Toilette
Men's Eau de Toilette Spray with aromatic tones of vetiver, cedarwood and green tea.
Kind of scent
- Top notes - bergamot, cardamom, green tea
- Heart notes - lavender, cedarwood, vetiver root
- Base notes - tonka bean, amber
- Vetiver Root - Evocative of fertile earth and moist wood, the essence deriving from the thin aromatic roots of the Vetiver plant. Rich, heavy, warm, sensual, the essential oil of this Asian grass is known as the Oil of Tranquility in India.
- Green Tea - Pure and earthy made with leaves of Camelia Sinensis maintaining the rejuvenating feel of Green Tea. An aromatic blend that refreshes the skin and enhances inspiration, as dictated by the art of tea drinking.
- Cedarwood - A Cedar native to the Atlas mountains of Algeria and Morocco, sought after since antiquity for its aroma and endurance. Warm, deep almost opulent as its wood, this stimulating scent evokes a tranquil mood, loosening the spirit.
How To Use
Lightly spray fragrance on your pulse points. Refresh throughout the day as desired. Works well layered with Fragranced Aftershave Balm
88% Natural content
Synthetics-free fragrances, inspired by nature, each developed with a different leading perfume house and named simply for its dominant notes. With an oriental & floral character. Carefully formulated without PCM Compounds, Nitro Musks or Phthalates.